“ecoPolicy-Lab – association for the analysis, assessment and advancement of ecologically oriented policy concepts”
aims to analyse, assess and advance concepts for environmental policy, and to communicate them appropriately for the target groups to be addressed.
The thematic focus is on climate and energy policy, the methodological focus on modelling and simulation.
Focus of activities:
- to develop analyses, models, simulations and simulation games
- to conduct research projects, which are in line with the objecticves of the association
- to organise internal and external discussion and informative meetings
- to participate in conferences and symposia
- to propagate the results via appropriate media (booklets, articles in learned journals, internet, books) in target-group oriented ways, to participate in conferences and symposia
ecoPolicy-Lab was founded in 2008.